Have seen no reactions anymore in the previous freeze thread so decided to create a new thread.

Is there any news about stability / performance fix we may expect? Especially the freezes are really a pain to deal with everyday. Also the "initializing..." when changing tab connection and "executing..." that doesn't go away unless I close the tab. In my experience after that PLS is in an error state, so close and restart required.

Not sure if this is a Windows 11 update incompatibility or an error introduced in a later version of PSD. In both cases it would be nice if this were sorted out. The freezes are quite often and very annoying and have become more frequent in time. I have already scanned all of the forum for tips to improve performance and stability and believe I have applied all I can.

Of the about 7 hours a day I spend using PL/SQL Developer, I may end up at least 20 times, in total 20 minutes waiting because of a freeze, sometimes requiring restart of PLD, which is a waste of time in itself, but also a disturbance in my workflow. Please fix.

Certainty of death, small chance of succes,
What are we waiting for... (Gimly)