Hi,

I'm using Delphi XE3 with DOA 4.1.3.3 and still Delphi 2010 with DOA 4.1.2.2 (both 'Professional' edition).

I use the combination of TOracleDataSet -> TDataSetProvider -> TClientDataSet -> TDataSet for accessing and modifying a TDbGrid. With Delphi 2010 it works fine, but with Delphi XE3 I always get the error message 'Provider: SQL not supported' when 'ApplyUpdates' is performed. 'TDataSetProvider.ResolveToDataSet' is set to 'False'. If I set ResolveToDataSet = 'True', it works; but performance is bad. In Delphi 2010 I don't need to set this property.

I've debuged both applications and got the following result:
From procedure 'DoExecSQL' in 'Datasnap.Provider' there is a call to 'PSExecuteStatement' (I think it's in file OracleData). With Delphi 2010 it returns RowsAffected correctly, but with XE3 it jumps to 'Data.DbPSExecuteStatement' and raises the error 'SProviderSQLNotSupported'.

And when I tried to install DOA 4.1.3.5 I got at startup of XE3 the error message that the procedures entrypoint
'@Oracledata@TOracleDataSet@PSExecuteStatemenge$qqrx20System@UnicodeString15Data@DbTParamspv'
could not be found.

Have someone a solution for my problem or can explain what happens here?