I have a test window that has "crashed" because of failing to break a debug session on an 11g database. The result now is that the execution has stopped, but the green Run arrow and the red Break lightning are enabled like the debugging session was still aktive. Nothing happens whether I press the green arrow nor the red lightning.

The problem is that the test window can not be closed. I get the message: "Test Window cannot be closed, Script is still executing". If I press Terminate, nothing happens.

I am now severely limited in what I can do in PLD: no compilation, no running of new test scripts. Only option is to save all programs, selects etc. and use task manager to force PLD to end. Not a very elegant solution.

This can also happen if I run SQL scripts of test windows using a databse connected via a VPN connection and the VPN connection fails for some reason (network problems etc.)

Please make it possible to force close a test window no matter the state of the debugging session. It must always be possible to close a window and end PLD in an orderly fashion without having to use the task manager.