I have just installed PL/SQL Developer 15.0 Beta and here are my first impressions:
+ The availability of Dark Mode is of course great. I' have not selected it yet, but will give it a spin soon as I have some more time. Hope I'll be able to save settings for Dark mode in a separate profile.
+ Integration of GIT looks promising.

There are also a few "issues" I ran into:
- I find the window tabs of the tools(connections, Objects, Files, Projects etc) a bit to wide. (space on left and right too much). I have 2 groups of 5 tabs, which makes that that section of the application window gets too wide. I found the tab-size in version 13 perfect.
- In the editor I found black a bit too black for the default font color. grey on the other hand might be darker. Is it possible to add the option to pick custom colors?
- I use colored icons for the browser object types and small icons, but now the color accent is hardly visible.
- I'm not sure if the black and white icons work for me yet, maybe it just takes a while to get used to.
- in Preferences - Logon history I find the Fixed users and History edit boxes too small. We have quite a few databases and users, and most of the connections are defined like this: username[proxyuser]/password@//ipaddress:port/dbname. There's plenty of room in that window, so making those areas about 50% wider and higher shouldn't be a problem, but would improve readability a lot.

Certainty of death, small chance of succes,
What are we waiting for... (Gimly)