Print Thread
A couple of suggestions
#16654 11/22/04 04:24 PM
J
OP Offline
J
Purchased a 5 user license last week and already its making my life easier but I have a couple of questions/suggestions:-

1. Seperate code window
When I open a package etc. for exidting i usually maximize the screen but a lot of space is still taken up by the toolbars, navigator etc.

Is it possible to have the code window as a seperate 'floating' window that can be maximized to the full screen size?

2. PLSQLDOC
I have a large number of private functions and procedures in the package body that do not get documented as there is no entry in the spec.

Is there any way these can be included in the documentattion?

Re: A couple of suggestions
#16655 11/22/04 11:28 PM
[quote]1. Seperate code window
When I open a package etc. for exidting i usually maximize the screen but a lot of space is still taken up by the toolbars, navigator etc.

Is it possible to have the code window as a seperate 'floating' window that can be maximized to the full screen size?[/quote]No, but if you are using a low resolution, then you can hide the Object Browser, Code Contents, and Code Hierarchy to make more room available for the editor. You assign function keys to show/hide this information.
[quote]2. PLSQLDOC
I have a large number of private functions and procedures in the package body that do not get documented as there is no entry in the spec.

Is there any way these can be included in the documentattion? [/quote]Currently you can only document the interface of your objects, but the next plsqldoc release will add support for package and type bodies.

Marco Kalter
Allround Automations

Moderated by  support 

Link Copied to Clipboard