Print Thread
Profiler not returning any output after execution of a procedure in test window
#48893 04/11/14 05:35 AM
India
V
OP Offline
V
India
I want to test one stored procedure to increase the performance of the same, usually in test window we click the profiler icon so that after the execution when we navigate to the profiler tab it will show each sql statement and the time taken for the SQL statements. But the schema we have in our database, though we do the above mentioned procedure it is not returning the profiler statistics....please help, do we have to change any parameter in our database to get the statistics...kindly help!!!

Re: Profiler not returning any output after execution of a procedure in test window
vaira muthu #48894 04/11/14 09:16 AM
To obtain some more diagnostic information, can you modify the shortcut and add the DebugSQL parameter? For example:

"C:\Program Files\PLSQL Developer\plsqldev.exe" DebugSQL

Reproduce the problem and send me the debug.txt file that is generated in the PL/SQL Developer directory or in the %APPDATA%\PLSQL Developer directory (e.g. C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\PLSQL Developer).

Marco Kalter
Allround Automations
Re: Profiler not returning any output after execution of a procedure in test window
vaira muthu #48895 04/11/14 11:29 AM
G
G
[quote=vaira muthu]I want to test one stored procedure to increase the performance of the same, usually in test window we click the profiler icon so that after the execution when we navigate to the profiler tab it will show each sql statement and the time taken for the SQL statements. But the schema we have in our database, though we do the above mentioned procedure it is not returning the profiler statistics....please help, do we have to change any parameter in our database to get the statistics...kindly help!!! [/quote]

Moderated by  support 

Link Copied to Clipboard