Since windows 11, when I switch from another application to PSD often the application displays only partially. I have to either move my mouse over the hidden areas or click in the application in order for those hidden sections to appear. I already had this issue with version 13.

I'm not sure if this is related, but I also use a tool called "MultiMonitorTool", that allows me to script application distribution over multiple monitors. PL/SQL Developer has 2 window classes it seems and I don't have any other applications with this behaviour. Those classes seem to often be assigned to different displays, just like now:
+ TApplication(plsqldev.exe) on Main display(no window visible) (props: left-top: 960, 540, right-bottom: 960, 540, Window size: 0, 0, state: normal)
+ TPLSQLDevForm(plsqldev.exe) on secondary display (props: left-top: 56, -1065, right-bottom: 1916, -40, Window size: 1860, 1025, state: minimized) (it's actually maximized?)
I noticed this with previous versions of PL/SQL Developer versions as well.

It's quite hard to move the pl/sql application window from one display to another with the mouse. This is last bit is a Beta 15 specific issue.
Can you send me a screenshot of such a partial display?
I'll have to take a picture. Soon as I press windows-shift-s the the problem solves itself. I'll see if I can get it to reproduce, take a picture and send it to you via mail. Problem is it doesn't always occur and I don't yet have a clear picture of when it does.
Okay, thanks in advance!
© Allround Automations forums