From the new features page: "Job view/edit performance improvement: Logs and Run details are now fetched on demand and limited to 100 most recent rows."

This is a great feature and a potential time saver in daily work, but I need to be able to see older logs, e.g. row number 200. How can I do this? Is there an option where I can set the number of rows to fetch?
I think we maybe need buttons like 'Fetch next 100' and 'Fetch all', like we have in the SQL grid.
This is currently not possible from within the job definition editor. Only 100 the most recent logs are displayed.
Can it be an option then, how many rows are fetched? Otherwise the user will have to use the Oracle view to see relevant data, and that is a little more cumbersome than using the job properties tab pages
Hi,
I agree,
An option for number of rows or 'Fetch All' button would be very helpful. For now this is kind of regression in functionality.
We'll add an option for this.
I agree. I do love that it is limited now. I had a job that ran every minute and if I accidently clicked the run details tab it would hang for a long time while fetching. But even with that an option to see all rows just like a sql window would be needed.
Solved in beta 2
© Allround Automations forums