Posted By: fctb GIT status not shown in status bar - 10/06/20 10:46 AM
Hi,

opening a file from a git repository (from the "Files" ) correctly shows the file status (Git:untracked/Git:modified/..) but when an object is opened from the database and saved into a git repository, the file status is not shown in the status bar.

Can you please fix this?

Thank you!
Posted By: Marco Kalter Re: GIT status not shown in status bar - 10/07/20 08:29 AM
We'll investigate. Can you confirm that the status is displayed correctly after reopening the file?
Posted By: Marco Kalter Re: GIT status not shown in status bar - 10/08/20 09:36 AM
We may have a fix for this. If you let me know if you are using the 32 bit or 64 bit version of PL/SQL Developer, we will send you the fix for verification. You can send a mail to support@allroundautomations.com.
Posted By: fctb Re: GIT status not shown in status bar - 10/09/20 03:20 PM
I'm using the 64 bit version.

Email sent at support@allroundautomations.com

Regards
Posted By: Stew Stryker Re: GIT status not shown in status bar - 10/13/20 02:54 PM
I'm not sure if it's related, but I've noticed that PSD loses track of "some" Subversion connections when you open a Workset with files in the SVN repository. I had 3 program files from my repository in the workset, but only one of them has the Repository status icon showing at the bottom-left of the window.

If I close the file and re-open, the repository icon shows up.

I'm also using the 64-bit version.
Posted By: Marco Kalter Re: GIT status not shown in status bar - 10/14/20 09:15 AM
We have some Git/Svn fixes for 14.0.3, which will be available by the end of the week. If you are still having problems with 14.0.3, let us know.
© Allround Automations forums