We started using D 11.1 to run our 32 bit apps. No issues. I started migrating our 64bit apps and I cannot open a session without an AV. No issues when we were using Delphi 11.0 We are using the latest DOA( 4.1.4) Created a simple form with just the TOracleSession and same error occurred. See attached image showing AV .information. Using 18C 64bit client produces AV as well on oraOCIEI18.dll

Please review and let me if you need any additional information.

Attached picture Capture2.PNG
We may have found the problem and are working on a solution. It will be available next week.
Great. Thank you Marco.
Can you download the current Delphi 11.x Alexandria package and try again? Let me know how this turns out!
I was not expecting a quick turn-around! I am still getting the AV opening 64bit session after uninstall/install. Download was the same size and version.
Can you let me know your exact download size?
The doa41d110.exe file should be 6,516,128 bytes.

After starting it, entering your license key, and accepting the license terms, it should say "Delphi 11.x Alexandria" at the bottom left, instead of "Delphi 11.0".

Can you confirm?
Marco,
Problem resolved. I tried downloading the install file again. Same result. See attached image. Then I thought maybe a browser cache issue???. I tried a different computer and received the new file. Arg.

I ran a quick test with the new install - no AV. I will do some testing with the applications and let you know if I have any additional problems.

Thank you.

Attached picture doa.PNG
Great, thanks for confirming!
You're welcome.
© Allround Automations forums