Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
PL/SQL Developer Jump to new posts
Re: PLSQL Developer freezes very often matejj 05/20/22 11:07 AM
I have a bit different problem.
1. When the PLSQL Developer Freezes It freezes also the whole desktop. I'm unable to click on any other program. When ver. 14 was freezing (due to recompiling many objects on base) then I could switch to another program. Now the whole Windows freeze. Looks like ver 15 is more connected with widows.
2. When I minimize and then maximize the PLSQL Dev it first shows black widows, then it begines to slowly refresh widows. It takes from 2 seconds to 10 seconds. Looks like that the longer it is PLSQL Dev out of focus the longer it takes to reassembe it. My computer is a few years old but quite strong, it should work better.
6 804 Read More
Re: How to update an object type field? Marco Kalter 05/18/22 08:27 AM
It is currently indeed not possible to update collection type columns in the result grid of the SQL Window. This is on the list of enhancement requests though.
1 63 Read More
Re: Adding Tables To Project inconsistent Marco Kalter 05/18/22 08:23 AM
I have added this to the list of enhancement requests.
1 56 Read More
Re: Unbind "Autosave Desktop" from Projects Marco Kalter 05/17/22 07:51 AM
1 69 Read More
Re: content popup connection is not readable crigia 05/16/22 09:27 AM
Ok
5 234 Read More
Re: Indices or Records of For Loops Should Be "Bulk-Renamable" Marco Kalter 05/16/22 08:51 AM
1 99 Read More
Re: Show Code Flaws in Program Window Marco Kalter 05/13/22 12:58 PM
1 80 Read More
Re: Freeze on Large PKG with open string Marco Kalter 05/13/22 08:33 AM
Can you send such a package source to support@allroundautomations.com so that we can try to reproduce this?
1 81 Read More
Re: Partitioned table by range with interval a_kassabian 05/13/22 04:34 AM
This has been an issue for at least 3 releases and is still not fixed. it's a significant issue because viewing a table and then switching to the SQL generates the cleanest DDL (better than DBMS_METADATA). However, the partitioning clause has to be written by hand. This also affects comparisons between schemas/databases because you get tons of false positives when the number of partitions is different, even when the DDL is the same.

Frankly, I would prefer this fix over any superficial updates to the icons, or the addition of a dark theme.
2 199 Read More
Re: Performance in v15 a_kassabian 05/13/22 04:27 AM
I also am noticing sluggish performance in v15. It takes about 6 seconds on startup before the login dialog appears. It takes 4 seconds to bring up the Preferences dialog. And so on. My PC is older(ish) but still not a weakling (HP ZBook Studio G4, 64-bit, 4 cores, 32 GB RAM, solid-state drive).
2 176 Read More
Re: long-time queries stop button to enable MartinSv 05/12/22 08:01 PM
I also have this problem.
7 279 Read More
Re: Blockchain and inmutable tables Marco Kalter 05/12/22 08:46 AM
1 68 Read More
Re: PL/SQL Developer not shown in Task-Bar from Autostart zakko 05/11/22 07:29 AM
This still occured in the new Version 15.0.0.2050 (64 bit). But after going through the preferences I found an option, that triggers the behavior. If you set User Interface > Options > Autosave desktop to "off", PL/SQL Developer is displayed in the taskbar as expected after start. If you set it to "on", the behavior is faulty again.
11 2,954 Read More
Re: [PLSD 14+][Bug] Filter don't work in Recall statŠµment window (Ctrl+E) Marco Kalter 05/09/22 01:35 PM
Okay. This will be fixed for 15.0.1.
5 97 Read More
Re: Linked query button still unusable in big databases Marco Kalter 05/09/22 09:12 AM
We'll check it out.
1 56 Read More
Re: Named check constraints Marco Kalter 05/09/22 09:11 AM
1 70 Read More
Re: [PLSD 12,13,14][Bug] Folding subprograms Carlo Sirna 05/09/22 07:41 AM
Seriously, please fix this this extremely annoying bug.

It's the first thing I check whenever I install a new version or patch of PL/SQL Developer and I am contiunosly getting disappointed since years ago.

I have even saved this code snippet:

procedure code_folding_in_plsqldeveloper_sucks is begin null; end;

to be used as first nested procedure whenever I use nested procedures (and I use them A LOT).
10 6,694 Read More
Re: Connection list scroll in 15 Marco Kalter 05/04/22 12:11 PM
I'm not quite sure what you mean. Can you send a screenshot to visualize this?
1 85 Read More
Re: Key configuration does not export preferences Marco Kalter 05/02/22 08:45 AM
This does indeed not seem to work. We'll fix it!
3 148 Read More
Re: No "View" for table on right click in ver 15 fyzm7357 04/29/22 08:40 PM
1 118 Read More
Direct Oracle Access Jump to new posts
Re: The Query Builder is not installed stanislove 04/27/22 08:46 AM
Problem solved. The problem was this: I used to have two monitors, brought a laptop home, and there was one monitor. Plugged in a second monitor and it worked. Although this problem is not related in any way, but it can be useful to someone
3 109 Read More
Re: "Reload?" prompt no longer works with external difference viewer Worker 04/26/22 07:39 PM
Thank you!
3 151 Read More
Re: Bright flash when opening and compiling program windows Marco Kalter 04/26/22 08:32 AM
We'll check it out.
1 126 Read More
Re: Create a Macro with Find&Replace Marco Kalter 04/25/22 02:26 PM
This is unfortunately not possible. Only editor keystrokes are recorded. Key strokes in other dialogs, such as the Find dialog, are not recorded.
1 275 Read More
Re: Program window, code pane is emptied when using quoted name with no spaces before and after the name Marco Kalter 04/25/22 01:40 PM
We'll fix it.
1 75 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2