Hi Marko,

I'm using DOA 3.4.6.1 to connect to a 8.1.6 server under W2K.
When my application starts, it opens 3 sessions (with ThreadSafe = True) to 3 different databases. Using one of these session - let's call it Session1 - it runs several select queries using instances of TOracleQuery (with Threaded = True, ThreadSynchronized = True). One of these queries - let's call it Query1 - connected to Session1 consists in a single select statement on a table.
My application offers a "reconnect" function (it closes all sessions, then reopens all sessions and runs again the queries).
The problem is, sometimes when reconnecting, some users experience an Oracle error ORA-00942 that raises in the OnThreadError event of the Query1 mentionned above. Of course, the logon parameters did not change between the connections. I reproduced that error once, but I cannot figure how to reproduce it again since then.
The sessions are defined at design time in a datamodule that is instancied during the whole life cycle of the program. Is there any possible problem in freeing query threads / reusing instances or something like that in the TOracleSession component when closing then reopening the session?

Regards.