Hi everybody,

I'm a little bit confused about the behaviour of "reconnect" parameter in CheckConnection function of DOA session component.
I don't understand when the reconnecting may occur.
I test my application connection periodically via a timer. If I disconnect the network cable, I correctly get the ccError from the CheckConnection function call. But when I reconnect the network cable, the CheckConnection still returns ccError, even if I've forced the reconnection with the reconnect parameter.
In other posts Marco wrote that you need to have a valid session connection in order to get working the CheckConnection function, and that's why I'm confused ... If you need a valid session connection, I expect to get back always OK or error and I don't understand WHEN the reconnecting step may occur.
The help file doesn't help as it states that the reconnect parameter is useful to re-establish the lost connection and that's what I expected to get. Or maybe it works only under specific circumstances and/or only when the connected property of the TSession component still results true?
May someone explain this behaviour?

TIA and best regards
Massimo