Posted By: Gustavo I/O Error 123 and Invalid Filename - 09/09/11 01:06 PM
Hi, Marco,

As I mentioned in the e-mail messages, after I upgraded to 9.0.1, whenever I try to run a query I get one of the errors above. I upgraded my Oracle client to the latest version, but it didn't help. I also tried reverting to builds 1607 and 1610, but I still get the same errors. This is true to my notebook, where I run 64-bit Win 7. I also have PLSD installed to my desktop at my current customer. Everything is fine there (Win XP Pro). The problem is I'll need my notebook to work on the weekends (starting tomorrow) and on other customers. Please, advise.

Regards,
Gustavo
Posted By: Marco Kalter Re: I/O Error 123 and Invalid Filename - 09/12/11 09:56 AM
To obtain some more diagnostic information, can you modify the shortcut and add the DebugSQL parameter? For example:

"C:\Program Files\PLSQL Developer\plsqldev.exe" DebugSQL

Reproduce the problem and send me the debug.txt file that is generated in the PL/SQL Developer directory or in the %APPDATA%\PLSQL Developer directory (e.g. C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\PLSQL Developer).
Posted By: Gustavo Re: I/O Error 123 and Invalid Filename - 09/14/11 10:39 AM
Hi,

That file had been sent on Friday, but weird thing is what happenned after that.
I created a VM, so I could install PLSD on a XP "machine". SQL Windows worked fine, but Program windows didn't. They wouldn't show errors/hints after compilation. So I tried compiling in host system (Win 7) and it worked fine. I worked like this for some days: queries on host, programs on guest.
I'm sure everything was the same at least up to Sunday evening, as I sometimes accidentaly tried to run queries on host. But yesterday night I pushed the execute button on host again and it just worked. Out of nowhere. No restart, no nothing.
I still can't see errors/hints on guest, but that's all.

Regards,
Gustavo
© Allround Automations forums