Posted By: Holger Dors Button popup menus on macOS - 12/04/23 09:05 AM
For Alpha 3 you had this fix listed: "Button popup menus could appear on incorrect display when using multiple displays" - and indeed, it worked when I tested it. However after some time the didn't work anymore. Alpha 4 made no difference here. Is this still a problem with multiple displays, or is there something on my side I should check?
Posted By: Marco Kalter Re: Button popup menus on macOS - 12/04/23 09:35 AM
I'm not aware of any problem. We'll investigate!
Posted By: Holger Dors Re: Button popup menus on macOS - 01/30/24 01:28 PM
Hi Marco,

this is still a problem for me with beta 1: I don't the popup menus when I click on the down arrow. How can I do a complete re-install of Plyxon? I looked into Application Support but couldn't find anything. I suspect there might be some wrong setting stored that causes this problem. Any suggestion?
Posted By: Marco Kalter Re: Button popup menus on macOS - 01/30/24 03:08 PM
I don't think there are any settings that could affect this. Can you go to Help > Support Info and send me the text of the Info screen?
Posted By: Holger Dors Re: Button popup menus on macOS - 01/31/24 09:06 AM
Hi Marco,

this is all very strange. Now it works again. Funny enough, yesterday I wouldn't been able to send you the text, because that option is behind a popup menu that didn't work yesterday.
Posted By: Marco Kalter Re: Button popup menus on macOS - 01/31/24 09:40 AM
That is strange. If it happens again, let me know and we will send you a test version with additional diagnostics so that we can determine exactly what goes wrong with these popups.

Can you still send me the text from Help > Support Info?
Posted By: Holger Dors Re: Button popup menus on macOS - 03/06/24 07:34 AM
I sent you the Suppoprt Info via PM a while ago. FWIW, it is not working again right now with beta 3.
Posted By: Marco Kalter Re: Button popup menus on macOS - 03/06/24 10:04 AM
Did it work correctly before with Beta 1 and 2?
Posted By: Marco Kalter Re: Button popup menus on macOS - 03/07/24 10:40 AM
Can you try the following?

1. Exit all Plyxon applications.
2. Start a new Plyxon application.
3. Reproduce the popup menu bug.
4. Make a screenshot or photo of both displays with the error situation.
5. Send $HOME/Documents/plyxon/log/debug.txt and the screenshot to support@allroundautomations.com.

Thanks in advance!
Posted By: suess Re: Button popup menus on macOS - 03/07/24 02:36 PM
I'm not experiencing this on M2 Ventura dual 4k monitors with Dell thunderbolt docking station one monitor on USBC thunder bolt, second monitor on display port.
© Allround Automations forums